Police cars are a common sight in "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" for the Xbox, PlayStation 2 and PC. You can take police cars like any other vehicle, provided you don't get caught. Police cars have a unique ability to toggle a siren and flashing lights on and off. Turning on your lights will make other cars immediately careen out of your way, which makes escaping police or getting away from rivals much easier.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Grab a police car. Press Triangle on PS2, Y on Xbox or "Enter" on your PC keyboard to take over one. You will most likely not be able to steal one without getting caught, so get ready to outrun some cops.
Tap down the left joystick on the PS2 and Xbox versions of the game to activate the sirens and flashing lights or press the "H" key on the PC version. The horn will sound and the lights will not come on if you hold down the joysticks or the "H" key.
Tap the left joystick again on the PS2 and Xbox versions to turn the sirens and lights back off. Tap the "H" key again to turn the sirens and lights off on the PC version.
Tips and warnings
- Press R1, R1, Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down" on the PlayStation 2 version after you have stolen a police car to make the cops immediately stop chasing you.
- Pause the game on the PC version after you have stolen a police car and type "asnaeb" so the police stop chasing you.
- Press R, R, B, Black, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down on the Xbox version after you have stolen a police car to lower your wanted level and get the cops off your back.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for