- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Visual Studio 2010 Express Development Tool
Click the Windows "Start" button and type "visual studio" in the search text box. Press "Enter" to open Visual Studio ASP.NET development software.
Press the "Ctrl" and "O" keys to view a list of ASP.NET projects. Double-click the project that contains the GridView you want to edit.
Double-click the ASP.NET form in "Solution Explorer" that contains the GridView. The form loads in the Visual Studio designer. Double-click the GridView control to view the HTML code for the control.
Add the following code to the GridView HTML tag:
Click "Save," then click "Run" to view the GridView in your default Web browser.
Tips and warnings
- ASP.NET and the Visual Studio 2010 Express Development Tool is available as a free download from Microsoft.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for