Navigating the ice cave in "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" may seem like a routine chore, but when the snow monster attacks, you'll think differently. The monster appears during the "Mountaineering" level of Chapter 17 while you're following your guide, Tenzin, through the area. The snow monster attacks Tenzin, and it's up to you to save him.
You'll first have to draw the snow monster's attention away from Tenzin. Once it's focused on you, a few well-timed gunshots will help win the battle.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Shoot the snow monster to divert its attention away from Tenzin. Keep your distance from the monster when it charges toward you.
Run away from the creature in a circular pattern around the room. Shoot at the monster as you run. When it stops moving, aim for its head to maximise damage. Avoid the monster's melee attacks by pressing "Circle" to roll away.
Escape the snow monster's grasp by pressing "L1" to shoot at point-blank range. Follow the button prompts as they appear on the screen to free yourself from its grip.
Continue running, shooting and dodging the monster's attacks. After you've depleted its health, it will swat your gun away. A cut-scene will occur and Tenzin will save you, ending the battle.
Tips and warnings
- The button prompts for escaping the snow monster's grasp are always "Triangle" followed by "Square."
- After the battle, follow Tenzin to the previous room. Lift him up to the ladder to continue.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for