Bubbles can bring hours of fun in any setting. These stackable bubbles are strong and long lasting. These bubbles can be touched lightly without them popping, and can be stacked upon themselves; they may even bounce.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Liquid dish detergent
- White corn syrup
- Bubble wand
Combine ingredients by volume, adding four parts glycerin, two parts liquid dish detergent and one part white corn syrup.
Stir the ingredients with the spoon. Do not shake them; if shaken, excessive suds will form.
Blow bubbles with a bubble wand. If the bubbles seem weak or are difficult to blow, let the bubble mixture sit for several days before using it.
Tips and warnings
- The bubbles will leave a white residue when they pop. It is best to use them outside.
- The bubbles will make some surfaces slippery; use caution while playing.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for