When a player breaks the rules or commits an offence repeatedly he receives an account ban. ROBLOX uses an "escalating" system when dealing with offensive behaviour. If you threaten someone or use profanity in chats with other players you are redirected to the ROBLOX terms of service. Game moderators do not automatically ban accounts and someone will review the alleged behaviour before banning your account. Bans last from one to 14 days.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Accept the terms of service. If you received a reminder, warning or temporary ban from ROBLOX game moderators, select "accept" on the terms of service box. Until you accept the terms of service you cannot log into your account. Even if you accepted the terms previously, you are asked to read through and accept them again.
Find the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the ROBLOX web page. Selecting this option brings you to another web page with contact options.
Choose the "Customer Service" e-mail option. This option opens an e-mail template for ROBLOX customer service. Complete an e-mail explaining why the ban is unfair or unfounded and ask that a second look be given to the ban-prompting event. Provide an example of what happened leading to the ban and why you believe it is unfair.
Call a ROBLOX customer service representative with questions about your account ban. The phone number is listed along with the customer service e-mail address. Talk with an account representative about your ban and explain what happened leading up to the ban. Ask for help with getting the ban taken off your account.
Tips and warnings
- Remember that it takes at least three offences to have your account banned. The first ban you receive is a one-day ban. Repeated offences result in seven to 14 day bans.
- Read and review the ROBLOX terms of service and community rules; knowing the rules helps prevent account bans.
- Do not use profanity or make threats in the ROBLOX community; these offences can cause account bans.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for