Digital television station channel line-ups change occasionally as new stations come on-air and old stations stop broadcasting. Ensure you receive all locally available TV stations on your Sony Trinitron Wega television set by scanning for new channels. Once you've tuned the set, you can program each channel to show your favourite station.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Switch on the Sony Trinitron television set.
Press the "CH+" button on the remote control handset to start the Auto Program feature. This scans for all TV stations, and displays a list of all available stations with lowest-numbered channel appearing first on the list.
Click the "Menu" button on the remote control handset.
Scroll to the "Digital Channels" option with the right-arrow key on the remote control unit. Highlight "Digital Channels," then press the "+" key on the remote control to select this option.
Move to "Favorite" channels with the arrow key and press "+" to select this option. Scroll through the list of channels and highlight the channel you want to program.
Enter the preferred channel number for the selected station with the remote control's numeric keypad. Press the "+" key to program the station to this channel number in your favourite channels list. Repeat this for each channel that you want to program.
Tips and warnings
- The Auto-Program feature appears as part of the initial set-up screen when you first use the Sony Trinitron TV set. You can access this feature again after the initial set-up by pressing the "Menu" button on the remote control handset and selecting "Auto Program" from the options.
- Access your favourite channels by pressing the "Digital/Analog" button on the remote control handset to launch the TV set's Digital Program Guide.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for