The Grim Reaper in "The Sims 2" appears only when a Sim dies. Interactions with this special character are limited to begging for the dead Sim's life. Because the Grim Reaper doesn't stick around to chat when his job is done, it's impossible to enter into a romance and make a baby with him the way you would with a regular Sim. The most reliable way for your female Sim to give birth to the Grim Reaper's baby is to use the Tombstone of Life and Death, which you obtain through a cheat code.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Household with an adult female Sim
Double-click "The Sims 2" icon to begin the game.
Click the neighbourhood you want to play from the selection on the main screen.
Click the household that contains the adult female Sim you want to give birth to the Grim Reaper's baby.
Press the keys "C," "Shift" and "Ctrl" at the same time to call up the in-game cheat code prompt.
Type at the prompt, without quotes, "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" and press "Enter."
Turn On In-game Cheats
Hold down "Shift" and click on the adult female Sim you want to make pregnant.
Choose the commands "Spawn" and then "Tombstone of Life and Death." A large tombstone appears on your Sim's lot.
Click the tombstone and choose the command "New Adult Male" or "New Adult Female" to add a new person to your household. This Sim will be used as a sacrifice to summon to Grim Reaper.
Hold down the "Shift" key and click on the newly added Sim. Choose the commands "Kill" and "Death by Flies."
Wait for the Grim Reaper to arrive. When he does, click the Tombstone of Life and Death and choose the commands "Simulate Genetic Merger With..." and "Grim Reaper." A lullaby tone will sound indicating your Sim is now pregnant.
Summon the Grim Reaper
Click the Tombstone of Life and Death again and choose the command "Speed Up My Pregnancy" to shorten the Sim's pregnancy from three Sim days to three Sim hours.
Watch for signs your Sim is about to give birth. Sims in labour scream a lot and clutch at their pregnant bellies. Any Sims around the Sim in labour start to freak out and grab at their hair.
Type a name for the baby when the dialogue box announcing the new baby's arrival and gender appears.
Give Birth to the Grim Reaper's Baby
Tips and warnings
- Press the "P" key to pause the game after the Grim Reaper arrives to give yourself more time to select the commands from the tombstone. Press the "1" key to return to normal game play speed.
- Press the "3" key to increase game speed to its highest setting after your Sim becomes pregnant. This will give you a newborn baby in about a minute.
- When the baby grows into a toddler and becomes a playable character you can select the toddler's icon. Click the relationships tab on the control panel, then click the Family Tree icon in the lower right to see that the baby's father is indeed the Grim Reaper.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for