Sunglasses are helpful in keeping harmful UV rays from hurting your eyes and there are many styles that can look good on any face. Sunglasses tend to become loose due to everyday use and taking the glasses off improperly. The process of tightening loose sunglasses is an easy and quick one.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- A small screwdriver (specially made for glasses)
Locate the small screws on each side of the eyepiece, on the sunglasses.
Using the small screwdriver, tighten the screws. Turn the screw right to tighten and left to loosen.
Try the sunglasses on. If they still feel loose, repeat step number two until the glasses feel comfortable on your face.
Do not over tighten the screws as this will strip them and then the glasses will remain perpetually loose.
Tips and warnings
- If you don't have a screwdriver that fits the screws, you can purchase an eyeglass repair kit at a drugstore for a few dollars.
- Be gentle when taking sunglasses off. Grabbing them off your face forcefully can cause undue tension on the glasses, causing them to become loose.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for