Secret of Desert is an Egyptian perfume and body oil designed for women. The Egyptian Essences website describes Secret of Desert as a natural aphrodisiac, while The Mystique Scent states that this perfume and body oil features scents such as jasmine, lemon and citrus. Secret of Desert Egyptian oil can be worn as a perfume and also used in other ways. Knowing some of the opportunities to wear this perfume and body oil will give you the optimum results from this unique body treatment.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Secret of Desert Egyptian oil
- Oil burner (optional)
- Water (optional)
Wear Secret of Desert Egyptian oil as a perfume. Apply dabs of this scented oil to your pulse points, such as behind your ears and knees, on your wrists and on your neck.
Add several drops of Secret of Desert Egyptian oil to your bath water to create a luxurious, scented bathing experience.
Pour a few drops of this perfume and body oil into unscented lotion, as applying scented lotion can help to seal in your fragrance following a scented bath, or apply directly to your body.
Scent your home with Secret of Desert Egyptian oil by putting several drops into an oil burner, along with water, for between 10 and 15 minutes.
Add a drop of Secret of Desert Egyptian oil to your hairbrush to add a touch of scent to your hair.
Tips and warnings
- You can also use Secret of Desert Egyptian oil to keep your home smelling fresh. Add a drop of the oil to cotton balls, which can then be placed in areas of the home such as dressers and inside shoes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for