Children love to play dress up, even long after Halloween is over. Whether your child wants to pretend to be Charlie Chaplin, Hulk Hogan or Captain Jack Sparrow, you can help him create a fake moustache at home. The fake moustaches can even be used again and again. If your child has a favourite doll, you can make a mini-moustache for the doll at the same time so that they can look alike.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Liquid latex
- Polyfoam brush
Find a stencil of the type of moustache you want to create, or create your own on a piece of paper. For example, Hulk Hogan's moustache is more of an upside-down "U" while Charlie Chaplin's is more like a small square.
Choose a felt sheet in the colour you want your moustache to be. Black, brown, grey, and yellow are all colours moustaches appear in.
Place the stencil over the felt and cut out the moustache with a pair of scissors.
Spread some liquid latex over the inside of the moustache with a polyfoam brush, and press it on your face. The liquid latex will stick without harming your skin.
Tips and warnings
- The liquid latex will take between five and 10 minutes to dry. Try not to move the moustache during that time.
- Peel the moustache off when you have finished wearing it. If it gives you any trouble, use a little soap and water.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for