Roblox is an online virtual building world with over five million players that provides its VIP "ROBLOXian" members with additional benefits, such as the ability to build 100 unique places, 60 robux per day and access to 100 groups. You need to upgrade your membership to the "Outrageous Builder's Club" to become a VIP Robloxian, which requires an additional monthly, yearly, semi-annual or lifetime membership fee. As of 2011, an Outrageous Builder's Club membership starts at £12.90 per month.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Sign in to your Roblox account. You must be signed in to your standard free membership or Turbo Builder's Club account to upgrade to an Outrageous Builder's Club membership account.
Click the "Builder's Club" icon in the upper toolbar of the Roblox home page. Select your payment plan (monthly, semi-annual, yearly or lifetime membership).
Select your payment option. You can pay for an account with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. Enter your billing information to complete the upgrade.
Tips and warnings
- Members of the Outrageous Builder's Club get extra building space, access to more groups and daily Robux. They can also create and sell virtual items to members of the Roblox community, create their own badges and get a signing bonus of 100 Robux. Other perks include a virtual Outrageous Builder's hat on your home page and no outside ads while online. Outrageous Builders also get access to the Roblox CEO and site developers in a virtual Outrageous-cast.
- It will take between one and 10 days for the new upgrade to activate if you pay for your Outrageous Builder's Club with PayPal.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for