Tulpas are thought forms created from a person's own spiritual energy. These thought forms are "programmed" with physical and mental characteristics and believed to develop independent thought with time. This is due to the tulpa being created with your spirit energy and being so detailed in creation, rather than drawing on the energy of the universe. Tulpas are sometimes believed to become troublesome after creation and may even decide to be hurtful to others, if independent enough. To get rid of a tulpa, its creator must reabsorb the thought form.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Quiet space to meditate
Meditate on the tulpa you have created to summon it to you. This may take a long period of time, depending on how independent a tulpa has become. Do so in a dark, calm space.
Imagine the tulpa within a white circle before you. This can encourage the appearance of the tulpa, by giving it a specific space to be in.
Concentrate on reabsorbing the tulpa into your mind. A number of visualisations are helpful in doing so such as, taking apart the tulpa one layer at a time in the same manner you built it up or imagining the tulpa as dissolving and moving into you a little at a time. The tulpa may fade before you as you visualise this process.
Keep up the meditative session for as long as you feel comfortable and healthy. Reabsorbing a tulpa may not be achieved within the first meditative session. You may need to repeat the process over several sessions to completely get rid of the tulpa.
Seek the aid of a Buddhist Monk or spiritual expert experienced with thought forms, if you unable to reabsorb the tulpa with concentrated effort.
Tips and warnings
- You can also try visualising the tulpa as disbanding and returning its energy to the universe during sessions.
- Some find that tulpas will eventually die on their own, if denied energy in the form of belief by their creators and those around them. Do not believe in it and it may grow weaker and disband on its own.
- Tulpas are thought forms which take energy from their creators to live. They can also grow malevolent towards their creators and others of their own free will.
- Always seek the aid of a qualified spiritual expert when dealing with thought forms.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for