"The Settlers: Rise of an Empire" is the sixth game in "The Settlers" video game series. Players control a settlement that is trying to survive and expand. At the direction of the player, the characters will learn to develop new technologies, create buildings and defeat opposing colonies. Players create units that serve different purposes. The thief unit is used to spy and gather intelligence on your enemies. The thief unit also can cause damage to the structures in your opponent's camp, which will give you the upper hand in battle.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Begin a game of "The Settlers: Rise of an Empire."
Promote your knight units to unlock the thief special units.
Use your castle to recruit and develop your thief units.
Direct your thief to enter your opponent's camp.
Move your thief to your opponent's castle and select the building to have the thief move inside.
Select the thief's ability to either damage the building or gather intelligence on what the opponent is working on.
Tips and warnings
- You can use your thief unit to secretly view your opponent's camp. Move your unit into his camp and keep it away from military patrols. While the thief is active in his camp, you will be able to view the entire layout of the enemy camp at once. If the thief is discovered and attacked, you will lose the unit and will no longer be able to view the camp.
- Thief units cannot attack or defend themselves. If your character is discovered by another military unit, such as a knight, the thief will be attacked and quickly defeated. Keep it away from any type of military unit or another unit that can detect it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for