The massively multiplayer online RPG game "Evony" consists of a fantasy world in which players battle each other to obtain extra currency, experience and new resources. "Evony" includes a number of obtainable items from dynamite to penicillin. Typically, you earn items by completing quests, spinning the "Wheel of Fortune" or purchasing items from the "Evony" store using real money. The teleporter items allow you to transport your entire city to a new area of the game.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Visit the "Evony" website and click the "Login" button. Enter your user name and password and click the "Play Now" button.
Complete the current quest. If you are new to "Evony," the first quest walks you through the process of building a town and learning the controls. Other quests offer an objective, such as building up your town hall, and reward you with coins.
Upgrade your Town Hall to level 5. Click the Town Hall and click the "Upgrade" button. This action gives you a City Teleporter.
Visit the "Evony" store and click the "Advanced Teleporter." Enter your payment information to purchase the teleporter for 90 cents.
Tips and warnings
- To use your City Teleporter, click your city, select the teleporter and click the "OK" button. This teleports your city to a random location. To teleport a second city, repeat the teleportation process.
- To use the Advanced Teleporter, click the desired city and click the Advanced Teleporter. Enter the appropriate coordinates in the "Coordinates" box and click "OK." This moves your city to a new location.
- When you upgrade your Town Hall to level 5, you enter the main game and lose your initial protection. Other players are then able to attack you.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for