Designed for fashionistas of all ages but geared toward 7 to 17-year old girls, Stardoll is the world's largest fashion-design website. Members create, model and sell unique clothing and accessories on virtual "medolls" and celebrity dolls, which they can display in their Mypage presentation area. For a more striking presentation page, members change the personal information "About me" text box from white to black.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Sign in to your Stardoll member account in the upper right-hand corner of the home page. You must be logged in as a member to edit your presentation page. (see pe)
Click on "My Page" in the upper toolbar of the Stardoll home page. This will bring you to your Stardoll home page, which contains your presentation suite and "About me" text box.
Scroll down to the "About me" text box and click on the edit link (small pencil icon) in the upper right-hand corner of the text box. Enter in any personal info or design information.
At the bottom of your page, enter in the HTML code:
<body style="background-colour: #000000;">
This will change your whole presentation background colour to black.
Click "Save" at the bottom of the page to save your presentation "About me" text box in black.
Tips and warnings
- Once your background is written in black, you must re-highlight your text and select the white (or another light colour) font for your text to be seen over the black background. (see ref pe)
- If you want to add music to your presentation, you must upgrade to a Superstar member account (see pe)
- If you are under 13 years of age, Stardoll does not permit you to write text in the "About me" section of your presentation page or view any other members' content. (see ref 2)
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for