Manitoba Telecom Services allows you to check your voice mail from your mobile phone or any touchtone phone. If you are calling from a local number, you can save minutes by dialling in from a landline. When you call your voice mail, the system will prompt you to enter your voice mail password. If you have forgotten your voice mail password, you will need to call MTS to have it reset.
- Skill level:
Dial your cellphone number to access your MTS voice mail from your mobile phone. Enter your voice mail password and press "1" to listen to your messages.
Dial your MTS cellphone number to access voice mail from another local phone. Press "9" to interrupt the greeting and type your password at the prompt.
Dial "1" followed by your MTS wireless number to access your voice mail while travelling outside of Manitoba. Enter your voice mail password when prompted.
Press "1" to listen to your voice mails. Press "*" when finished.
Tips and warnings
- Contact MTS at 204-225-5687 if you have forgotten your voice mail password.
- When you are in Manitoba, you can access your MTS voice mail by dialling "*99" on your cellphone.
- Long distance and airtime charges apply when checking your MTS voice mail from your mobile phone.
- If you check your voice mail from another number requiring that you dial a "1" before the number, the carrier will charge you for long distance.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for