Vehicles are a very intricate part of game play in Halo. They are used to transport troops quickly during skirmishes and are an essential part of the LEGO Universe. Some vehicles such as Warthogs and Mongooses can be driven up and down stairs and even in corridors, providing a distinct advantage to troops wishing to operate quickly in tight places. If you've played the famous video game and now you want to build a vehicle, you can replicate one of the most well known vehicles in Halo, the UNSC Mongoose, with the LEGO blocks you have laying around at home by following these simple instructions.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 4 1/2-inch wheels and rims
- 2 axles
- 1 handle bar
- 1 hitch
- 1 1x1
- 2 2x2 fenders
- 1 1x2
- 2 1x2 slanted pieces
- 1 6x2 thin piece
- 2 2x2 thin squares
Place two round axle connectors and two axles on each end of the underside of the 6x2 thin piece and press to connect.
Turn the 2x6 piece over and connect two 1x2s and two 1x2 bumper pieces on each end. Put one 2x2 thin square on top of each axle and press to connect. Put the two axles on the bottom of the 6x2 thin piece and then connect two wheels to each axle. If your wheels did not have the white or grey rims in them put them in now. This completes your wheels and your quad can now stand on its own.
Snap a 2x2 bumper piece in place on each end of the vehicle. Decide which end is going to be the front and attach the 1x1 there followed by the hitch on top of the 1x1 piece and press to connect. Connect the handle bar to the hitch by pressing into place and then put the 1x2 piece on the bottom of the 1x2 slanted piece and press it down tightly in front of the handle bar. This completes your steering assembly.
Attach the remaining 1x2 slant piece to the back of the vehicle. Attach any rider or cargo that is going along on this voyage and your mission is complete.
Tips and warnings
- The Halo trademarked building blocks and quads like this one can be purchased under the Mega block toy brand name in ready made sets.
- You can use the above instructions to assemble this vehicle in LEGO Creator and then order the set you designed.
- You can use any coloured bricks and then paint them with tempera paint as long as you allow it to dry before playing with it; remember it will wash off if it gets wet.
- Small parts not for kids under 3 years of age.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for