Over 30 per cent of the world's population suffers from anaemia, most often due to an iron deficiency. Floradix Floravital Iron Plus Herbs offers an affordable, natural alternative to synthetic iron supplements. In addition, Floradix provides a rich source of B vitamins and vitamin C. Floradix is popular among natural health advocates because it is yeast- and gluten-free, vegetarian, alcohol-free, contains no preservatives and can be incorporated into a Kosher diet. As is the case with any vitamin supplement, you should consult with your physician prior to adding Floradix to your daily routine.
- Skill level:
Shake the bottle to stir its contents.
Take 2 tsp, or 1/2 measuring cap, twice daily before meals. This amount is for individuals over 12 years old. Children ages 4 to 11 can take 2 tsp, or 1/2 measuring cap, once daily before a meal.
Mix 2 tsp, or 1/2 measuring cap, with 1/2 glass of water or juice to accommodate a Kosher diet.
Discard any remaining Floradix you have four weeks after opening the bottle and purchase a fresh bottle. Consuming Floradix that has been open for over four weeks may result in illness.
Tips and warnings
- The information in this article is not intended to act as a substitute for the guidance of a trained medical professional. Consult with a physician prior to adding Floradix to your health care regime. Ask him specifically about whether any of the natural herbs and ingredients contained in the product will interact with any prescriptions you are taking.
- Accidental overdose of products containing iron is a major cause of fatal poisoning in children younger than 6 years. Never give Floradix to a child younger than 4 years and consult with a paediatrician before giving it to any young child.
- You must refrigerate Floradix after opening since the product does not contain any alcohol or artificial preservatives and will perish easily.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for