Flesh tunnels are a stylish option for those who enjoy wearing jewellery and want to be unique. Unfortunately, flesh tunnels are susceptible to smells due to their placement on areas of the body susceptible to bacteria growth. Proper cleaning of jewellery and jewellery areas to remove bacteria will help keep flesh tunnels smelling fresh.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Dish soap
- Body wash
Remove the flesh tunnel from the body.
Place the flesh tunnel in a small dish or clean wash basin. Fill the small dish or wash basin with warm water. Add a small amount of dish soap to the water.
Clean the flesh tunnel with your hands or a soft sponge.
Dry the flesh tunnel completely with a hand towel, then set the flesh tunnel aside.
Remove all make-up and perspiration from the area of your body where the flesh tunnel is worn. Wash the jewellery area thoroughly with body wash or soap.
Towel dry the jewellery area completely.
Tips and warnings
- Avoid the use of scented lotions or perfumes on the jewellery area.
- To prevent scratching, avoid the use of abrasive sponges or objects to clean jewellery.
- Consult a professional for help with flesh tunnels that are difficult to remove. To avoid injury, don't try to remove them yourself.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for