The Goliath is the most powerful ship in Dark Orbit, but it comes at a high price. Goliaths are useful for raiding opposing players and hunting down the tougher monsters in the game. There are only a few options to owning a Goliath ship of your own. These options include to either bid on the ship using credits or earn Uridium credits to purchase it. Bidding is quick and convenient, but it is not guaranteed. The purchase option guarantees the ship, but is time-consuming.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Log in to your Dark Orbit account and go to the Trade link on the top left of your screen. This will take you to an auction page, where you can place bids on items. Credits are like money in Dark Orbit. You can bid for items with your credits.
Select the scrollbar that is located to the right of the items listed. Scroll about two-thirds of the way down the page, where you will locate the Goliath ship.
Bid using your credits, as in a typical auction. Bid how ever many credits you are willing to spend. The screen will reset after each bid and notify you when your bid was submitted.
Scroll back down to the Goliath and look at the username located to the right of the item. The current high bidder will be listed in gold letters.
Tips and warnings
- Every hour bidding begins on a new auction.
- Credits can only be earned by killing hostile monsters throughout the maps of Dark Orbit.
- The number of credits you have are located in the golden bar on the top of your screen in the second column. This will be labelled credits.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for