The AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge is a program that is broken down into two phases: cleansing and max. The first phase serves as the preparation stage for the max phase, which helps you lose weight and tone muscle. If you are interested in becoming leaner through a supplemental approach, the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge may be right for you.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1 package Herbal Cleanse - Citrus
- 1 bottle OmegaPlex®
- 1 package AdvoCare Spark® - Mandarin Orange
- 1 package AdvoCare Spark® - Fruit Punch
- 1 package Meal Replacement Shakes
- 1 package MNS Max 3, C or E
Eat a regular breakfast in the morning consisting of fruits, and if needed, oatmeal or eggs. Drink water with your breakfast.
Eat a light lunch such as a salad and complement it with proteins. Drink water with lunch.
Eat a snack in between lunch and dinner consisting of fruits or vegetables. Drink a Spark packet for energy, if needed.
Create dinner, consisting of 4 to 6 servings of Omegaplex and fruits or vegetables. Include water with dinner.
Take Herbal Cleanse Tablets before bed with water.
Repeat these steps for the next 10 days, then move to the max phase.
Drink a Spark and MNS packet before you eat breakfast. For breakfast, have a meal replacement shake and MNS packet.
Take an MNS packet before lunch. Have a snack consisting of eggs and fruits or vegetables, or substitute either with a can of tuna or rice cakes.
Eat a lunch consisting of a protein and vegetable, such as chicken salad.
Eat a snack similar to Step 2, but include a Spark with it.
Make a dinner similar to your lunch, consisting of a protein and vegetable. Repeat these steps for the next 14 days.
Tips and warnings
- Exercise combined with diet is the most effective way to lose weight.
- Do not drink alcohol while doing the Advocare 24-Day Challenge.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for