Nimbuzz is a free instant messaging service that allows you to access all of your instant messaging accounts through one interface on your smartphone or PC. If also lets you make VoIP calls using your phone's data allowance. You can use Nimbuzz to send music, videos and photographs, too. Any photos you receive from another Nimbuzz user should appear in your messages. If you want to access old picture files on your phone that you haven't saved, you'll need to navigate to your online gallery.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Launch Nimbuzz. The method for doing so will depend on the handset you're using.
Click on "Menu" and select "Online gallery."
Click on photo files to open and view.
Tips and warnings
- You'll also find received photos in the original message they were sent in.
- If you're trying to view a picture that's been sent to you through Nimbuzz on a PC, log into your account and click on the "Messages" tab to navigate to the message containing the image you want to view. You can then click on the thumbnail to open it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for