Make learning about the barnyard and its animals come alive for your children by helping them make barnyard animal masks. One such mask that is very cute and will give the children a chance to be noisy is a donkey mask. Instead of fussing with elastic for this mask, the mask is mounted to a craft stick, making it easy to play with.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Card stock
- Wooden craft stick
- Optional craft paint and yarn
Draw the donkey freehand on the card stock, using a photographic image as a model. Alternatively, find a donkey mask pattern online and download it; then, place your card stock in the printer and print the donkey image onto the card stock.
Cut out the donkey's outline, as well as the blacks of the eyes.
Glue a craft stick to the bottom of the donkey face. Let the glue dry completely before playing with the mask.
Tips and warnings
- You can paint the donkey mask with craft paint, or glue yarn to the mask to simulate hair.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for