Binding documents keeps the papers in order and protects your presentation with a waterproof front and rear cover. Pages turn fluidly in a bound document unlike paperwork that is stapled. The Docubind P100 binding system operates easily so you can bind work quickly. There is a wide array of coloured covers and combs to coordinate to your cover page, or you may choose a professional approach with a black comb and clear covers.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Binding covers
- Binding comb
Insert the handle onto the binding rod on the right side of the binding machine. Insert a screwdriver into the screw and turn it clockwise to tighten the screw.
Place a sheet of you presentation on the front of the binder in the slot or punch throat. Push the paper to the right side of the slot and slide the edge guide on the left to the right to touch the paper.
Stack the papers to be bound and insert them into the punch throat with the right side and rear touching the punch throat and the guide touching the left side of the papers. Pull the handle toward you to punch holes in the papers. Repeat this step to punch holes in the front and rear covers.
Remove the papers and place them under the binder sizer on the right front side of the binding machine. Press the binder sizer down to touch the papers. Select a binding comb of the same size as the sizer measurement.
Insert the binding comb between the comb holder that points up at the back of the binder with the binding comb fingers at the bottom. The solid portion of the binding comb will point up.
Push the handle back to open the fingers on the binding comb. Insert your punched papers with the cover facing down and all papers behind it onto the comb fingers.
Pull the handle toward you to close the binding comb on your presentation.
Pull the presentation straight up and off the binder.
Tips and warnings
- Empty the chip tray after repeated use by sliding it forward on the front of the machine and emptying it into the garbage. Slide the tray back into the front of the binder.
- This binding machine will punch holes in up to 12 sheets of 20 pound paper at one time. If your presentation is larger than this, punch 12 sheets at a time until all holes are punched.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for