The TI-84 calculator is an advanced machine commonly used in both classrooms and workrooms for doing high-level computations. The TI-84 is multifaceted and can run a variety of other programs. While some may opt to load games and other programs from the Web, the TI-84 already comes preloaded with a few non-mathematical functions that you can use. One of those is the ability to draw pictures using the TI-84.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Power on your TI-84 calculator and press "Clear."
Tap "2nd" and "Draw" to display the Draw menu.
Select "Pen" from the displayed menu to choose the free-form drawing function.
Use the arrow keys to to move the cursor across the screen and draw your picture.
Press "2nd" and "Draw" and select "ClrDraw" from the option menu to erase your picture and start over.
Tips and warnings
- Pressing "2nd" and "Draw" opens the draw menu, which has an array of predesignated options to choose from besides the pen tool.
- Drawing over graphs will alter your data.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for