Facebook uses Adobe Flash Player to access your camera and microphone. Facebook has an integrated webcam software that enables you to take pictures and record videos from your profile. To activate your webcam on Facebook, you must give the site permission to use your camera.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Log in to your Facebook account. Click the "Video" link on your Wall. Click "Record a Video."
Select "Allow" to activate the webcam. Click "Close" to hide the "Adobe Flash Player Settings" box.
Click the record button to begin recording a video on the webcam. Click the stop button when you have finished.
Click the play button to preview your video. Click "Share" to post the video to the wall.
Tips and warnings
- To take a picture with your webcam, click the "Photo" tab, then click "Take a Photo." Follow the above directions to enable the camera. Click the snapshot icon, then click "Share," to post the picture to your wall.
- To leave a video or picture on another user's Wall, follow the same directions as above.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for