Evernote is an information manager for Windows, Mac and most mobile devices that lets you save data on your computer and sync it with the online Evernote website. Evernote will save text, images and sound or music files as notes. The information can be collected in virtual notebooks and further organised by one or more tags that you can assign to every note. You can create as many tags as you like and rename or delete the tags as needed.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Open Evernote. Click a notebook in the "Notebooks" pane.
Double-click a Note in the main window. Mouse-over a tag above the body of the note.
Click the "X" in the corner of the tag to delete it from the note. If the tag is used on other notes, it will remain on those notes.
Delete Tags In A Note
Open Evernote. Click "All Notes" in the "Notebooks" pane.
Click a tag in the "Tags" pane to display all notes containing that tag.
Right-click the tag in the "Tags" pane. Choose "Delete" from the context menu to delete the tag from all notes that contain it.
Delete Tags Globally
Tips and warnings
- You can add new tags from the "File" menu if you click "New Tag." You can also open a note and click "Click To Add Tag" to create a new tag and add it to that note.
- If you delete a tag, you cannot undo the process. Always check which notes contain a tag to avoid inadvertently deleting a tag globally.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for