"Adventure Quest Worlds" has an in-game currency called "AdventureCoins." "AC" is used primarily for character customisation. These coins can purchase rare equipment and items, and they can be used to increase the size of your inventory. "AC" can be bought, or earned through completing special offers or downloading the "AQW" Battle Bar. Special gift cards can be redeemed for Artix Points, which are usable on any Artix Entertainment game. Artix Points can be converted to AC.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Register an Artix Login if you have not done so yet. Players of EpicDuel or HeroSmash already have an Artix Account and can use their login information on the Artix Login page.
Log in to your Artix account using your Artix Account Login.
Enter your card's PIN code in the space provided, just under "Redeem Artix Entertainment Game Card." Your Artix Card is converted into Artix Points.
Choose the "My Games" button just below your character's avatar.
Choose "Link Account" next to the "Adventure Quest Worlds" icon.
Select "Adventure Quest Worlds" in the "Select Game" pull down menu. Enter your "AQW Login and Password, and choose "Link to Master Account."
Click on "My Games" again, after seeing the message that your account has been linked successfully.
Choose the yellow bar with your character's name to the right of the "Adventure Quest Worlds" icon. This will bring you to the redemption screen.
Select the amount of AdventureCoins to redeem from the third drop down menu under "Upgrades." Select "Buy" to finish your transaction.
Tips and warnings
- Upgrade cards do not expire.
- Upgrade cards can be redeemed for any Artix Entertainment game.
- If you receive the "not yet been activated" error message, return the card along with receipt to the point of purchase.
- If you receive the "error upgrading character" error message, choose the "Contact Help" option and Artix will provide assistance as soon as they are able.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for