"Dragon Age: Origins" is a fantasy role-playing game. Although the retail game features dozens of hours of gameplay, players can expand on their experience by installing mods with the program "DAModder." These mods range from in-depth mechanical changes to cosmetic alternations. The "Beautiful Elf Female Presets" mod lets the player choose from a selection of attractive elf faces at the beginning of the game. The player can then use that face as her avatar for the remainder of her "Dragon Age" experience.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Beautiful Elf Female Presets
Download DAModder and unzip it to your desktop or another easily accessed location on your computer.
Get the "Beautiful Elf Female Presets" mod pack off of Dragon Age Nexus. If you don't already have an account, you'll first need to register. Doing so is free. Just follow the "Register" link.
Double-click on the "DAModder" application. A window will pop up.
Drag and drop the "Beautiful Elf Female Presets" pack into the "DAModder" window. It will automatically install the pack.
Start "Dragon Age" and begin a new game. Select "Elf" as your race. The game will present you with a customisation screen with numerous toggle bars. The top bar is the "Presets" bar. Cycle through the options until you find one that you like.
Tips and warnings
- You can further customise the presets by toggling other options, such as hair style, lip size or nose shape. If a preset feels close to your ideal but doesn't quiet meet it, use the preset as a base for further customisation.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for