Boost Mobile--a Sprint/Nextel owned-company--offers customers all the benefits of a monthly cell phone plan, such as Internet access, e-mail and text messaging services, without the commitment of a one or two-year contract service agreement. Some Boost customers add additional air time to their accounts with Boost prepaid cards. If you want to activate a free Boost prepaid card, you can complete the process in a matter of minutes.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Go to Boost Mobile's official website and click "My Account."
Log in to your account. Enter your 10-digit wireless number and password and click "Submit."
Click the "Add Money" tab. Locate the 14-digit PIN on the back of your Boost card or on the Boost card receipt. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
Tips and warnings
- Click the "Account PIN?" link on the log in screen if you've misplaced or forgotten your PIN.
- Re-Boost prepaid cards and PINs expire five years from the original purchase date.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for