According to Harris Interactive Research, 236 people get married every day after being matched by eHarmony.com. If you have found love and companionship using the site, or just want to end your subscription, it is easy to unsubscribe. Keep in mind that everything in your account will be erased once you cancel, so write down any contact information you want to keep before hitting the "Cancel" button. When you sign up for eHarmony.com, you can receive a refund if you cancel within three days. After that, you can cancel your membership but will not receive a refund.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Navigate to eHarmony.com. Log-in to your account.
Click on "My Settings" from your membership desktop. Click on "Account Settings."
Cancel your account by clicking on the "Cancel My Account" or the "Close Account" button. Your subscription will be cancelled, all of your matches and connections will be deleted, and you will not be able to access anything in your account from that point forward.
Tips and warnings
- Cancel your account prior to midnight on the third day of your membership and you will get a full refund. Call eHarmony customer service at 877-904-4810 to request a refund.
- No refunds are available after the third day or after your subscription has renewed.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for