You can import multiple Digital Picture Exchange (DPX) files into Adobe After Effects on either PC or Mac computers to work with an original sequence. DPX is a common file format for digital intermediate and visual effects work. DPX is the chosen format for still frames storage in most post-production facilities.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Adobe After Effects CS4 or higher
Select "File", "Import", and then choose "Multiple Files" in Adobe After Effects.
Find the DPX files you wish to import as a sequence.
Select all of the files by holding the "Ctrl" button (Windows) or "Command" button (Mac OS) and clicking each file. Click "Open."
Tips and warnings
- To match the colours more closely to the original DPX file, it is recommended to enable colour management and assign an input colour profile. You can do this by accessing the Color Management tab of the Interpret Footage dialogue box.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for