The Paper Jamz is a toy guitar that allows users to play along with popular songs in assisted and free-play modes. You can also set the toy to "Freestyle" mode and play it just like a real guitar. Each guitar comes programmed with three popular songs. Learning how to toggle between songs quickly and easily can make this instrument more enjoyable for children of all ages.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Paper Jamz guitar
- Three "AAA" batteries
- Phillips screwdriver
Place the Paper Jamz guitar in the "Perfect Play" or "Rhythm" modes. Hold the "Mode" knob until you hear a guitar chord. Press frets 1-3 for Perfect Play mode, or press frets 5-7 for Rhythm mode.
Press and hold the "Demo" knob to stop the song in Perfect Play or Rhythm modes. Start the song again by strumming if you choose not to change the song.
Change the song in Perfect Play by holding the "Mode" knob. Press "Fret 1" to choose the first song, "Fret 2" to choose the second song, or "Fret 3" to choose the third song.
Change the song in Rhythm by holding the "Mode" knob. Press "Fret 5" to choose the first song, "Fret 6" to choose the second song, or "Fret 7" to choose the third song.
Strum the guitar in Perfect Play mode to hear the guitar track over the backing tracks and vocals. Increase or decrease your tempo in Rhythm mode to control the rhythm of the songs.
Tips and warnings
- You can mute certain tracks in Karaoke mode.
- Keep fresh batteries in the Paper Jamz guitar for optimal play quality.
- Properly dispose all batteries.
- Keep all lithium batteries away from water.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for