Wella Wellite Lightener is a fast-acting product that is excellent for hair highlights, full-head lightening, regrowth applications, colour removal and colour correction. Consisting of mineral oil, it stays moist during processing, allowing for maximum lightening.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Colour Charm® Rehydrating Shampoo
- Wella Regenal Instant pH Normalizing Lotion
- Wide-tooth comb
Mix 28.4gr. of Wella Wellite Lightener with 28.4gr. of the supplied Wella Developer in a nonmetallic bowl for off-the-scalp application. For on-the-scalp application, use only 20-Volume Creme Developer by mixing 28.4gr. of Wella Wellite Lightener with 56.7gr. of Wella Creme Developer. Use a wide-tooth comb to
Check for desired lightness often and do not process for more than 50 minutes. When lightening is complete, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Remove as much of the colour as possible.
Shampoo with Color Charm® Rehydrating Shampoo. Apply Wella Regenal Instant pH Normalizing Lotion to hair, which completely stops on contact the oxidising process from peroxide and any chemical action.
Rinse hair thoroughly and apply toner, if desired.
Tips and warnings
- Always perform a strand test before complete application to make sure you're not allergic to the product or experience a negative reaction.
- Wella Wellite Lightener is now discontinued. Do not use in a metal mixing bowl. Do not use on eyelashes, eyebrows, facial hair or hair on other parts of the body. Do not use on hair in poor condition or if the scalp shows abrasions, scratches or any other abnormal condition.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for