The PDF Complete software works much like Adobe's Acrobat software, allowing users to create and edit PDF documents. Unlike Adobe's offering, PDF Complete offers a perpetual license, which means you won't have to pay an annual license fee. The company even offers a trial version so that you can get a feel for the program before you purchase it. If you end up not liking the software, you can delete PDF Complete. Uninstalling the program stops PDF Complete's pdfsty.exe sentry process from launching when Windows starts, which reduces your computer's memory load.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Close PDF Complete if the application is currently open.
Open the Start menu and click on "Control Panel." The Windows Control Panel appears. Double-click on "Programs," then select the "Programs and Features" option.
Click on "PDF Complete" after the program list populates.
Click the "Uninstall" button at the top of the program list.
Select "Yes" when a dialogue box asks you to confirm the uninstall. Wait for the Uninstall Wizard to delete PDF Complete, then restart your computer when instructed.
Tips and warnings
- Uninstall PDF Complete before attempting to transfer the license to a version on another computer.
- You can reinstall PDF Complete, and your purchased license, at a later date. Register the new install at the PDF Complete website using your original username and password.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for