When Facebook first launched, it was a social network exclusive to Harvard University students. By May of 2011, Facebook.com had grown to more than 500 million users. For such a wildly popular website, Facebook administration can be difficult to get a hold of. Certain customer issues can be addressed through e-mail contact forms built into the Facebook help centre, but the forms are often difficult to locate. With a bit of guidance, however -- and the Facebook contact list compiled by the social networking experts at Multibrain -- sending an e-mail to Facebook administration is indeed possible.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Navigate to any page of the Facebook website.
Click "Help" at the bottom of the page.
Click "Browse Help Topics" and select the topic with which you require assistance.
Peruse the topic FAQs for a question that approximates the reason you need to get in touch with Facebook.
Click a question to view the answer given by Facebook support. Some answers contain a link to a contact form through which users can e-mail Facebook about the issue addressed in the question. To send an e-mail, click the link provided and fill out all required information before submitting.
Log into Facebook if you are unable to locate a contact form for your situation.
Type "multibrain" into the search box at the top of the page. Select the page named "multibrain" in all lower case.
Click "Notes" and select the note entitled "Need to Get a Hold of Facebook?"
Browse the list of available contact forms. Click the form that best describes your situation, fill out the form and click "Submit."
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- Guardian; A Brief History of Facebook; Sarah Phillips; July 2007
- Facebook Press Room: Statistics
- CNN Tech; At Facebook, Customer Help from a Real Person Can Be Hard to Find; Mark Milian; October 2010
- Multibrain: About
- Facebook Help Center: Contact Facebook and Facebook Support
- Facebook: Need to Get a Hold of Facebook?