Negative energy can cause health problems if you allow it to have a permanent home. Negative energy can be caused by illness, your own negative thoughts or the thoughts of others. Some negative emotions last a few days, others can last a lifetime from bad childhood experiences or failing relationships. There are a few things to keep in mind if you're looking to cleanse your body of negative energy.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Challenging
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Hot water
Brush off the negative energy from your body. Literally brushing off your head, back and limbs can rid the negative energy that surrounds your body.
Shrug your shoulders a few times to get rid of anger and resentment. These negative thoughts are said to sit on top of your shoulders. By shrugging them, you are causing the negative energy to move away from your body.
Shower with a sea salt mixture to wash away your worries. Combine 2 tbsp of sea salt with an equal amount of olive oil. Mix the oil-salt mixture with 1 cup of hot water. Apply the mixture to your head and body for a few minutes in the shower.
Press your hands against a piece of wood to transfer the negative energy out of your body. Envision the negative thoughts leaving your body and going into the piece of wood.
Place both of your hands near your chest and visualise a balloon between them. Blow the balloon up with all of your negative energy. Release the balloon filled with bad thoughts into the air. As it floats away, the balloon pops and the negative energy dissolves.
Tips and warnings
- Some of the techniques can be done outside so the negative energy doesn't remain on your possessions and find its way back to you.
- You can also add 1 cup sea salt to a bath if you don't like taking showers.
- Visualise a white light and encircle yourself with it.
- Pray if you are a religious person.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for