Love bites can be embarrassing, because most people know what they look like and won't take alternative excuses for the truth. A love bite can occur just about anywhere on the body, but on the neck it is difficult to keep hidden, unless you are wearing a scarf. Heavy concealing make-up can help cover up the mark as the love bite heals, helping you avoid embarrassment.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Yellow tinted concealer
- Foundation make-up
- Translucent powder
Apply yellow-tinted concealer over the love bite, using your fingertips to blend it in. You'll need to cover an area larger than the love bite itself, so it looks naturally blended with the surrounding skin. You may need to apply more than one layer, if the bite is dark coloured. The yellow tint helps disguise the colours of a typical love bite.
Spread foundation make-up over the concealer to even out the colour and make it blend even more with your natural skin tone. Allow the make-up to dry completely.
Add translucent powder, using a cotton pad or a brush, over the area to set the make-up, so it will not easily wipe away.
Tips and warnings
- You'll find concealer in the cosmetics sections, usually near the foundation make-up and powder.
- Bring the make-up with you if you are going out of the house, in case you need to reapply it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for