The vShare plugin allows you to watch the online broadcast channel of someone who uses vShare. When you download the plugin you also have the option of downloading the toolbar and making the vShare search page your home page. Reports have surfaced online of users not knowing how to remove the vShare software from their computer. The vShare plugin and toolbar can easily be removed, however, if the user knows the right steps to follow.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Click "Start" in Windows at the bottom left of your computer screen. Next, click "Control Panel," and select "Programs and Features." Then select "Add and Remove Programs."
Locate the vShare toolbar in the "Add and Remove Programs" list. Right-click on "vShare toolbar," and then click "Uninstall."
Find the vShare plugin in the "Add and Remove Programs" list. Right-click on "vShare toolbar" and then click "Uninstall."
Restart your computer. The programs will no longer be in the list of programs on your Start menu after restarting.
Tips and warnings
- Even with the plugin and software removed, your browser may still redirect to the vShare home page when you do searches in the address bar. To fix these redirect problems scan your computer with antivirus software and locate any spyware. Remove any spyware that is on your computer with your antivirus program and this should solve any redirect problems.
- Scan your computer every couple of days with an antivirus program to see if the vShare toolbar has installed any spyware.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for