"Stick RPG 2" is a free online game by XGen Studios. Gamers can play it directly in their browser. Players spend most their time juggling jobs and studying, though along the way they can also speak with characters on the street and perform quests for them. The sewer man is a stick figure with a virulent green head. He has a quest bubble floating over his head, but when players click on him, he only utters an incomprehensible "Grrroooog."
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Go to the 11-7, the convenience store at the entrance of area 3.
Click on the clerk and then click on the Old Hot Dog. Select "Buy" to complete your transaction.
Busy yourself until midnight. You can sleep at your apartment, study at the university or work a job, such as at McSticks.
Travel to the second area and enter the alleyway beside the University of Stick. You'll see a man with a green head.
Click on him and select "Give Old Hot Dog." In return, he rewards you with a screwdriver.
Tips and warnings
- Later, give the screwdriver to man outside the corporate tower. He'll then use the screwdriver to break into the company and steal some cash. As a reward, he gives a portion of his theft. In the process, though, you also receive negative karma.
- Not every person with a green head is friendly. Several characters have the name "Crazed Sewer Person." If you click on them, they'll attack you. However, they're only in the fourth area. The hot dog loving "Sewer Man" is in the second area, by the university.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for