An all-in-one inkjet printer with wireless capability, the Dell V305W features printing, scanning and copying features. The printer uses two ink cartridges, one black and one tricolour, which are held in place by a lid secured with a latch. Photo ink cartridges are available for the V305W to improve the quality of photographs you print, and high-capacity cartridges are also available for those who plan to print at high volumes.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Turn on your printer by pressing "Power."
Lift up the front of the scanner base to open the printer. Then, wait for the ink cartridge carrier to move and stop in position.
Push down on the lever to open the ink cartridge lid.
Pull up to remove the ink cartridge from the printer.
Tips and warnings
- If your ink cartridges are not empty and you want to be able to use them again, make sure to store them in an airtight container.
- Your printer will prompt you to align your ink cartridges after you install a new one. You can do this through the "Maintenance" menu on your control panel.
- Do not touch any of the metal contacts or the nozzle on your ink cartridges.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for