In "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3," you can complete 99 different quests for a mysterious girl named Elizabeth to earn a plethora of items and rewards. One of the requests that Elizabeth asks you to complete is to defeat the ultimate opponent, a secret boss that turns out to be Elizabeth herself. If you defeat her, you will receive an Omnipotent Orb, but it will be a long time until you have a chance to meet her on the field of battle.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Play through the game and complete the normal storyline at least once. You only have to complete the basic game quests -- you do not have to complete the optional side quests. Save your game when finished.
Select "New Game +" from the main menu and start a new game using the save data from your completed game. The new game plus feature allows you to start a new game and carry over your character's abilities, weapons, items and experience so that you are stronger than usual when you begin your game.
Play through the new game until you are able to access the Monad block. Select one party member and send her to the Monad block alone.
Battle your way through all 10 floors of the Monad block with only one character in your party.
Talk to Elizabeth on the 10th floor. The secret boss battle against her will engage.
Tips and warnings
- Select your strongest party member and equip him with your most powerful abilities, weapons and Personas to safely make your way through Monad alone and to have the best chance of defeating the secret boss.
- Players who own the special edition "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES" can access the secret boss without having to use "New Game +." Just send a single party member through the Monad block to find Elizabeth on the 10th floor.
- You should not attempt this quest until you are a high-enough level, preferably Level 95 or greater. Even at a high level, this is a difficult quest and the hardest boss in the game.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for