Setting your alarm with the Samsung Galaxy S phone can help keep you on time. Use the alarm to wake you up in the morning or to remind you to take your medication. You will find that this feature is quite simple to use. All you need to do is access it within your Samsung's "Clock" settings. From there, you have the ability to set as many alarms as you like.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Tap the "Clock" feature on your Samsung Galaxy S phone.
Touch the "Alarm" option. Select "Create Alarm" or "Create."
Set the hour, minutes and time of day you want the alarm to ring. Place a check next to "Smart Alarm" to let it ring with nature sounds.
Press the "Save" button.
Tips and warnings
- Tap "Clock" then "Alarm" and drag the alarm icon to the left to remove it.
- Press and hold the alarm and select "Delete" if you want to delete the alarm instead.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for