The ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD is a protection film for electronic devices. The InvisibleSHIELD covers the device and protects it from scratches and dirt. If the InvisibleSHIELD gets scratched, you just peel it off and apply another one. Just like any protection film, the InvisibileSHIELD requires occasional cleaning. Fingerprints, smudges and dust can collect on the screen.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Alcohol-free LCD cleaning spray
- Microfiber cloth
Fold a microfiber cloth into a square approximately three inches wide.
Spray the microfiber cloth with a small amount of alcohol-free electronics cleaner. Sprays designed for LCD televisions work well.
Rub the InvisibleSHIELD with the cloth until the smudges and dirt are gone.
Unfold the cloth and find a dry spot, then wipe off any remaining cleaner.
Tips and warnings
- ZAGG sells foaming cleaner and wipes designed specifically for cleaning electronics, including the InvisibleSHIELD.
- Don't get the cloth too wet. You don't need to soak it with cleaner, and excess moisture can damage your device.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for