Wizard101 is an online multiplayer computer game with over 15 million players that is designed to be family-friendly and safe for children to play. Players take control a wizard and duel monsters and other wizards to gain experience and progress through the game. Although the basic version of the game is free, paying subscribers have access to more in-game worlds and features, such as the game's message board. If you've grown tired of the game and wish to cancel your subscription, you can do so easily through the game's website.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Navigate to the Wizard101 website (see Resources).
Enter your username and password in the text boxes on the left side of the page. Click on the "Login" button to log in to your account.
Click on the "My Accounts" link under your username on the left side of the page.
Locate the account you would like to cancel from your list of accounts listed on the "Account Management" page.
Click on the "End" button on the row corresponding to the account.
Select the "OK" button to confirm your decision to cancel the account.
Tips and warnings
- You must repeat this process to individually cancel each account listed on your "Account Management" page if your family members hold subscriptions that are charged to your account.
- Your subscription is not currently active and Wizard101 is not charging your card if there is no "End" button next to your account name on the "Account Management" page. Contact Wizard101 support (see Resources) if your subscription is not active but you are still seeing charges from Wizard101 on your credit card statement.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for