Grand Theft Auto 4, or GTA 4, is a console game playable on PC as well as Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 (PS3). Although stealing a plane had been a part of the previous instalments in the Grand Theft saga, it is not possible GTA 4. It is possible, and fun, to steal a helicopter any time, however.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Complete all quests in the first island, Broker and move on to Bohan.
Go to the southern part of the island and find a platform facing Broker. You'll find flyable helicopters here.
Enter the helicopter door the same as you would a car door and start driving it to fly.
Land the helicopter in the parking area of your apartment and go inside the apartment to save the game. Now, you have your own helicopter to use as you please.
Raise your friendship with Brucie to 70 per cent, then call him to any one of your apartments to have him send a helicopter straight to you.
Kill 200 flying rats using any method or weapon you prefer to unlock the Annihilator helicopter.
Tips and warnings
- Land the helicopter slowly to avoid a crash.
- Avoid flying over forbidden areas to keep your wanted level low. If you fly over a restricted area, your wanted level could raise as high as six stars.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for