"Assassin's Creed II" is a video game available for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 that places you in the role of a white-clad assassin named Altair who travels throughout Italy battling against a vast political conspiracy. The game's chapters are told in "Memory Sequences" -- important events in Altair's life that the player relives. During memory sequences, Altair must complete mission objectives to move onto the next memory. If the player gets overwhelmed or feels that the mission is not going well, memory sequences can be aborted and restarted from the beginning.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Press the "Start" button to bring up the "Animus Desktop" screen.
Select "DNA" from the menu and press the action button on the controller, which is the "X" button on the PS3 and the "B" button for Xbox 360.
Press the "X" button on the PS3 or the "B" button on the Xbox 360 to accept aborting the memory sequence. The sequence will end and you will have the option to restart it from the beginning.
Press the action button once again to accept aborting the memory sequence. The sequence will end and will restart from the beginning.
Tips and warnings
- Previously completed side mission sequences can be replayed to gain additional funds and items.
- If you do not meet the necessary objectives to earn special trophies or accomplishments during a mission, aborting the sequence and restarting is the only way to reattempt them, as main missions sequences cannot be replayed.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for