"SmallWorlds" is an online virtual world, designed to be a more casual version of "Second Life." As with any other online virtual world, you are required to create an account before you can enter the world and contact other members. Once you have created the account, you can use your information to log in to the website at any time.
- Skill level:
Go to the "SmallWorlds" website (see Resources).
Click the "Join Now" sign on the top left of the page. A registration form for a new account will replace the sign.
Fill out the form, which asks for your full name, e-mail address, a chosen password, age, gender and a secret question. Click "Next."
Click the avatar you want to use of the two listed: male or female. Type in a desired name for your avatar, and then click "Create."
Click the box to confirm you are at least 13 years of age, and then click "Go." This will automatically log you into the game.
Go to the SmallWorlds website and type in your account information under the "Login to SmallWorlds" box. Use the email address and password you provided when you created the account to log in.
Tips and warnings
- On the SmallWorlds website, you can click "Login with Facebook" to use your Facebook account instead of using a SmallWorlds account to log in.
- If you log in with a Facebook account, your personal information, such as your full name, is at risk of being made public.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for