"Europa Universalis III" is a grand strategy and political warfare computer game that lets you play as one of 250 different nations. The game ships with a single-player mode but you can also play a cooperative campaign or a competitive battle scenario online with other players. There are 2 different ways that you can host either type of game, depending on the type of connection you want to use.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Load "Europa Universalis III" to the main menu screen.
Click "Host" to use the normal online servers. This is the most common option if you want to play with others around the world. This is also the way to host a LAN game.
Click "Metaserver" instead of "Host." This allows you to host a kind of open game, allowing members from the Paradox forum members to join the game without invitation. It will also allow more members to join a single game at a time.
Type in your Paradox forum login information to complete creating a metaserver game.
Tips and warnings
- Locate the checksum on the bottom left-hand corner of your game when it is loaded.
- Only players with the same checksum can play in the same game. A checksum is decided by the patch version you have installed and which expansion packs you have installed and patched.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for