Audio devices, such as stereos or surround sound systems, generally contain 3.5mm audio jacks for the connection of audio devices. If you wish to connect a USB device to one of these audio jacks, you can do so with the help of a special converter cable, among other equipment.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Mini USB-to-3.5mm converter cable
- Female mini USB-to-female USB connector
Connect the USB end of the cable that extends from your device into the USB port on the female mini-USB-to-female-USB connector.
Connect the mini USB end of your mini-USB-to-3.5mm converter cable to the mini USB port on the female mini USB-to-female-USB connector.
Connect the 3.5mm end of the mini-USB-to-3.5mm converter cable to the 3.5mm jack on your audio device. The two devices are now connected.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for